Dear Dutchtown Community,
We are excited for the upcoming 2020 – 2021 school year and our Athletic Programs. Henry County Schools has designated Monday June 15 the start date for conditioning. Below are some items of importance:
- The conditioning workouts are VOLUNTARY
- Dates and times of each conditioning workout have been determined by each Head Coach.
- Participants must come dressed for conditioning workouts and have water (preferably 1 gallon) or they will not be allowed to proceed.
- No one will be admitted once check-in window has passed. (15 minutes prior to workout time)
- During Check-in, each participant will be screened (temp check (less than 100.3) and answer COVID-19 questions) prior to being admitted to conditioning area. This process will happen DAILY
- No visitors (parents/ guardians, reporters, etc.) are allowed at the workout areas.
- Locker rooms and water fountains will not be used during this time.
- Designated restrooms will be used and only 1 participant may use the restroom at a time.
- Participants must leave the campus once their conditioning workout has ended.
- Areas used will be disinfected after each use and using the guidelines of HCS and GHSA.